- In Tennis, you’ll reach your controller like a racket and swing – the game will register forehands, backhands, shots, lobs, slices, spin and power depending on how fast you swing and at what angle.
- Baseball will have you gripping the controller like a bat and swat fastballs out of the park in a home run derby.
- In Golf you’ll step to the tee, hold the controller like a golf club and swing naturally hit the ball into the green.
- In Bowling, players raise the Wii Remote in their hand like a bowling ball, and then swing their arms to roll the ball.
- When Boxing, using the Nunchuk controller as one glove and the Wii Remote to the other, players dodge, weave and punch their opponents.
Play video games as well as sports - Wii Sports
Wii Sports offers different sports experiences, each using the Wii Remote to provide a natural, intuitive and realistic. Players can use their own Mii caricatures in the game and play them against their friends’ MIIS for a more personalized experience. As players improve, they MIIS ‘skill levels will increase, so that they can see clearly how much they’ve become better.